Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

The End Of Term 2 (2 Things I Have Enjoyed Of Term 2)


WALT:Tell 2 things about term 2
Hey guys so on this blog I will write down 2 things that I enjoyed of term 2 because term 2 is now over so I want it to reflect because it is good to reflect so here is the 2 things that I enjoyed of term 2.

The first thing I enjoyed about term 2 was the ako evening we had on thursday me an my group and the other groups worked really hard for the ako afternoon we filmed and worked on our cardboard display and also working on our science project.

 I also enjoyed presenting my projects to some families and friends some old friends so that was the first thing that I enjoyed about term 2.

The second and last thing that I enjoyed of term 2 was camp because that was the fun places that I went and the food was and also all the fun staff that we did was just a thumbs ups.

 I mostly liked to have free time because we could anything that we want to and we did anything and also the fiafia night because it was so funny fun to do so that the second thing that I enjoyed about term 2.

I hope you enjoy reading the 2 things I enjoyed about term 2 so yeah you are welcome to leave and have a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment