Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

My 3 Goals For Term 3

WALT:Tell 3 Goals For Next Term
My first goal for term 3 is to manage my time wisely because I talked to my friends a lot in class so it will best to try not to talk to them during learning time and focus more on my work so I can get all my work done and to stay on task more.

My second goal for term 3 is to try not to come to school late all the time because of the last 3 weeks of school last term I was always late because I had some family problems so next term I need to make sure to come to school on time next term.

My third and last goal for term 3 is to listen and follow instructions more because I don't really listen and follow instructions that well because I am talking with my friends again so I really need to listen and follow instructions next term and then I will know what to do in class and outside of class.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and I hope you people are having a great school holidays so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment