Pages

Sunday 8 July 2018

No School Tomorrow And For The Rest Of 2 Weeks (School Holidays)

WALT:Tell That There Is No School Tomorrow
Hey guys so tomorrow there is no school because 
it is of course the school holidays
so I am going to chill out and
watch some TV or just go on my laptop
And I might be going to the movies this week or next week.
And also do a lot of fun staff with
my friends and family and also having a great holiday so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great 2 week school holidays.
Related imageRelated image

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alo,
    I am really happy that it is the School Holidays! It is really cool that you added gifs and photos showing that your enjoying your holiday! This isn't something you need to improve on but to make your blog more interesting you can maybe make a DLO/Presentation showing what you are going to do in the Holidays! Other then that you done a great job!

    Bye,
    Lydia!

    ReplyDelete