Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Fitness Reflection T3W8 2017

Today we had our cross country fitness. The students who signed up for cross country, had to ran 2 laps so they went first.
Then i ran with the others it was hard and easy because i catch up but when i started to slowed down but i tried my best then we were done then we all went back to class. i felt Good after that because it is really helping m to be more active and heather and make me tod do more so yeah it was fun and i can not wait for next week.

7 comments:

  1. WOW Alo,
    I love your reflection and information for your readers to know about what we did for Fitness today.I really enjoyed having you put great information about our strong students having to go for 2 laps.Great job on that Alo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that comment and well done for getting 97 blog posts for this mouths so amazing thank you again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alo for that I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and being on of my readers.Thank you for that!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so welcome

    ReplyDelete