Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Heat Waves (Natural Disasters)

WALT:Tell About Heat Waves
Hey guys so our topic for this term is natural disasters and today we had to pick one natural disaster and try to define it and I picked heat waves because it is the most hottest disaster in the world it is so hot that it's make bushfires.

So this is my definition for heat waves and I hope you people enjoy reading it and comment down below on what you think about the definition on heat waves so yeah remember to do the right thing and have a great night sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the image you chose to use Alo. The colours that you used make it look really warm. The picture of the thermometer is a nice touch! πŸ‘
    I remember that you are a fan of Motown music. Did you know there's a song called 'Heat Wave' by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas? You should check it out and let me know what you think. 😊
    It's great that you were able to make the connection between heat waves and bushfires. Looks like you've been showing the school value of Ako a lot this week! Well done! 😊

    ReplyDelete