Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

Music Reflection

WALT:Reflect On Music
Hey guys so last Thursday we had music and the first thing we did was talk about what we did not last week but the week before because we did not have music when we had tech after that we played the danger patten when our music teacher Caleb claps a beat and we have to clap it back and if he clapped the danger patten and we do not clap it back but if we do then we are out the game was fun to play and it was also funny too. Later we talked about the piano notes and how to play the piano also the letters of each note and after we did that our music teacher Caleb told us to go on a online piano player to learn to play this old man and twinkle, twinkle little star and it was pretty easy because we could see every note and we only had to press the numbers and letters and it was fun I was playing this old man and for the first time I did it on the piano and I was so proud of myself even doe it was online. Then we put the papers away and then we lined up and went to back to class I felt great after because I learn how to play piano online and I learn a lot and I had a great time at music so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment