Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Maths Games Reflection 2

WALT:Reflect On What We Did For Maths
Hey guys so today we played maths games again but this we all changed groups so today I was with Star, Constance and Amon was still in my group.

 so the first game we played was the same card game that we did yesterday but this time we did times tables and if you did not know how to play check out the reflection from yesterday and it will explain how to play.

After we played that game we played another game with the dice when one person rolls 2 dice and it is a time tables question and we try to solve it and if we say the answer first then he or she gets a point and the person that wins the first round gets to roll the dice in the next round it was fun to play and really funny too.

Then we played our last game with the place value cards when we to add up the numbers to one big number and the we try to figure out which is thousands, tens & ones and that is how the game works.

I felt great after that because it as good playing maths games again and I also learn a lot from the games that we did on maths.

My next step is to the answers more faster because I am saying it so slow and I am also thinking slow no next time I just need to think and say the answer more faster.

I found it hard for the dice game to do because I could not count the little dots in the dice and also the times tables question was really hard but the card game was easy because I knew right away when he said the answer.

I enjoyed playing the maths games because it was fun to play and it was also funny at the same at time and just having a great playing the maths games and learning something from it.

 so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment