Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog For Term 3 2018 (Holiday Reflection)


    WALT:Tell About My Holidays
Hey guys so this the first blog post for this term and I am going to write down about my favourite thing that I did on the holiday so it was thursday night and my 3 cousins came to sleepover and my sister bring some food to eat so we could all watch a movie and the movie that we all watched was the warriors.

The movie was based on a novel about a gang called the warriors and they were farmed for shooting the leader of the biggest gang of all the riffes and he was Cyrus so they go and find the people that actually shot Cyrus and it is a movie it came in 1979.

After we watched the movie we stayed up and played on our netbooks and played a game called flip diving until 2:00 I felt tired so I went upstairs and watched some videos on youtube and then fell asleep but my cousin was still awake.

The next day I woke up and it was my grandpa birthday so my mum had to bake the pineapple pie and I wake up to look after the kids with my sister when my is baking with my 2 auntys because there kids came over so when they did my sister went to go get some takeaways for us to eat and while she we were all watching the scary movie IT.

The movie IT is also based on a novel and it is about a clown named pennywise that lives in the sewers  and a boy named georgie go outside on a rainy day playing with his paper boat and pennywise gets the boat and they play around until pennywise grabs his hand and takes him in the sewers and later his brother and his friends go looked for him the original movie came out in 1991 and the new version came in 2017.

After we watched IT my sister came back with the takeaways and we ate later that day it was time to go to my grandpa's house for his birthday he turned 82 on friday so went there and was watching T.V.

And then my aunty called us to have some fish and chips and we did until everyone started to come over and then his other family came over and bring some food and then they started singing some songs then we all sang happy birthday to my grandpa.

Then since we did not know his other side of the family we all introduce ourselves and then after that we ate our food and then me and my mum went to my aunt's house in Mt. Roskill.

 And it was fun because we were playing UFC 2 on the PS4 I kept getting beat up and at least I tried but like about 1 hour later we had to go home and we did and then I went to sleep.

So this was my holiday reflection and I hope you enjoy reading so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment