Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Setting Up For The Ako Evening (Term 2)

 WALT:Reflect On Setting Up For The Ako Evening
Hey guys so yesterday me and the students leaders with my other friend had to stay from tech because we needed to finish off my work so the first I did was great my cardboard display and worked on it with Akih and we cut out all the papers and also the papers that we wrote on and then I was working on my matatiki project video and cardboard display too and then me and my groups got it all done. 

After that I needed to work on my feather so I drew my signs of my goals and then I decorerated it then we setted up the classroom for the ako evening and I put my project on a table with my netbook to show the video that I made for my matariki and inquiry projects and then we were all set. 

I felt good after that because it was fun setting up for the ako evening yesterday and also presenting after school so yeah you are welcome to leave a have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment