Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Maths Games Reflection


WALT:Reflect On Maths Games
Hey guys so today we were in groups of 4 to play some maths games to get more good at maths and I was with Toma, Amon & Kensington the first game that we played was with the decimals fraction cards and the first person to go says I have 1/2 who has 2/5 and who ever has the card says the same thing and keep on going until we run out cards.

After we played that game Mrs. Komor told Kensington to switch with Timeus so Kensington can to Timeus's group and Timeus came to our group and then we played a game with the playing cards when 3 of us has a card on our forehead and one of them has to say plus all that numbers that we have and then he says the answer and we are trying to figure out the number and how he plus all of it.

I felt great after that because I really enjoyed playing maths games with my friends and getting more better on my maths.

My next steps is to work out more of the maths problem in my head because I am not a really good thinker when it comes to maths in plus I can solve the fraction and card on my mind (Beside Addition & Time Tables) so that is what I have to do next time I do something like this.

I found it hard and easy because the fraction game was easy to do but some of it was also hard because I could not tell which fraction and also the playing card it was easy and hard to do because I also could not tell what number was on my forehead.

I enjoyed just playing the maths game with my friends because it was really fun and funny to play with them and we also all learn something from the maths games so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep. 





1 comment:

  1. Hello Alo I like looking at your math games reflection because it has lots of words make sure you check your work

    ReplyDelete