Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

My Other Favourite Artist (King Bobby Brown)

WALT:Tell About My favourite artist
Hey guys so this is my other favourite artist Bobby Brown I like his music because his songs makes you wanna dance and it is real R&B music that he made and he is just the person that has ever made the best R&B music ever. 

Another thing that I like about him is that he made one of the best R&B and Pop group of all time New Edition which he was member from 1978 to 1985 because Bobby had some problems with one of the members Michael Bivins and also did a lot of bad stuff on and off stage so he was voted out the group and then he started his solo career in 1986 but he is on tour with 3 of the members and they are still good friends today. 

My favourite song from Bobby Brown is a song called girlfriend from his debut self-titled album I like that song because it has a amazing smooth R&B beat and also his singing on this song is just amazing and it one of the best the songs that I ever heard so yeah you are welcome to leave comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment