Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Camp Booklet Activities

WALT:Tell about what we did 
Hey guys so today we had to do camp booklets activities because we did not finish it off at camp so we did it today I had choose to do the camp A-Z vocabulary and we had to write in each letter that relates to our camp vision so I did all of them besides for x because there was not really anything at camp that had to do with the letter x. So the reason why I chose this activities because I felt that this was easy to do but it was really hard finding the words but I tried and I got all the letters. My next steps are thinking really deep, trying to spell the word myself because I had some help from my friends but it is goods to get some help from your friends and also trying not to think that long. I felt good after doing this activity because it was really fun to do and I really was happy of with the help that my friends gave me so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment