Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

My Favourite 2 Music Artists

Image result for michael jackson
Michael Jackson (The King Of Pop)
 WALT:Tell About Music
Hey guys so on this I would like to write down about my favourite 2 music artists so My first favourite artist is Michael Jackson because his music just sounds amazing and he the kindest person ever also he raise a lot for charity. My favourite song from Michael Jackson is a song called one more chance because it sounds really amazing and has a amazing R&B instrumental and the backing vocals also the song is probably one of the best song in his album history that came out in 1996 and the chorus was the best and it was written by R.Kelly the person that I am going about now.

Image result for r.kelly
R.Kelly (The King Of R&B)
 So my second favourite artist is R.Kelly because he is the best R&B singer that I ever heard and every song that he makes just turns into a hit in a click of a finger and also he is just one of the best singers that have I heard out of all the singers that I have heard so my favourite song of R.Kelly is a song called I'm sending my love for christmas because it sounds amazing and also has the best backing vocals I have heard and also the chorus is my favorite part because it sounds so amazing and nice. And if you did not know R.Kelly wrote 3 songs for Michael Jackson and those 3 songs are You Are Not Alone (1996), Cry (2001) & One More Chance (2003) oh yeah he also helped produce the songs with Michael and also work on the backing vocals with Michael. So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment