Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Music Reflection

WALT:Reflect on music
Hey guys so yesterday we had music after morning tea before our shared lunch so the first thing we did was walked down to the music class and then we played a game called danger pattern that is when the music teacher (Caleb) claps a beat and we have to repeat it if he does the anger pattern the we didn't do it but if we do then we are out so that was game and I won with 5 people and I am not lying I am serious. Then we talked about pitch which means high and low notes and Caleb our music teacher went to the piano and started to playing high notes, low notes and middle note after that he was still at the piano and played another game which is when if he plays a high note then we have to stand up with our hands in the sky if he plays a low note then we have to bob down an if he plays a middle and then we stand up and fold our arms up whoever does last and slow or looks at the piano is out and I lost this game but I try best best. After that Caleb thoughts about high and low notes then Caleb told us to get a xylophone and a stick to play twinkle,twinkle little star and this old man so we learn it and played it as a group with a backing track and it was fun then we put it away and went back to class. I felt good after that because I learn a lot about high and low notes and I really enjoyed it so yeah you welcome to leave a comment and have a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment