Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Guava Juice And Alex Wassabi Collab (They Got Back Together)

WALT:Tell You What Happen
Hey guys so today I was on youtube and I saw something that made me happy that Alex Wassabi was getting back together with Guava Juice Roi if you did not Roi and Alex was together since 2006 on a youtube channel called Wassabi Productions and they were the most funniest youtube duo I have ever seen and also with the 2 characters that they made Rolanda & Richard and also the parodies that they made with those 2 characters it was just really funny and also there other videos. But then in January 2016 Roi left Wassabi Productions to produce his own channel called Guava Juice and Alex was by himself so Alex started doing challenges with his brother and friends and then he started doing vlogs and also Roi started doing gaming videos and the he did bath tub videos and a lot of more videos and they have not collab since but after 2 years not seeing each other that finally did a collab and I was so happy that they did because I been watching Wassabi & Guava Juice for a long time so it was good seeing them collab but the video is not out yet it was just a vlog by Alex called back together with my ex so Roi and Alex will upload the video soon and I can not wait to see the magic so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment