Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

KiwiSport Reflection

WALT:Reflect On Kiwi sport
Hey guys so Monday we had kiwi sport and the first thing we did was line up and walked down to the hall with our teacher then our kiwi sport teacher asked us for someone to do a warm up and we did 20 star jumps after we did that we got into buddy's to practice our sets I was buddy's with my friend Fe'ao and we had fun playing and practicing our sets. Then our kiwi sport teacher said that we are going to be doing a challenge when we verse  each other and we have to set each other and who ever does it faster wins and my team won and I was so happy that we won and then we were practicing our spikes and my team and the other team had to grab a ball and pass it to the teacher and she throws it up and we jump and spike I did not do well but I gave it a try never gave up. After that we played a simple volleyball game girls vs boys and it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it then we ran out of time and we went back to class. I felt good after that because it was fun playing volley ball and learning a lot of skills that help me with my sport life.

What I Found Challenging:I found it hard doing sets because it is really hard serving and trying to hit high enough but I got threw and I know I could do better next time.    

What I Enjoyed:I enjoyed playing girls vs boys volley ball game because it was fun playing with friends and getting some people out and also having a great time.

What Can I Do Better:I can work on my spikes and sets because I am not really good at it but with lots and lots of practice and I know that I could do it by the end I stop practicing my spikes and sets.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment