Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

KiwiSport Reflection (Volleyball)

WALT:Reflect On Kiwisport 
Hey guys so today we had kiwi sport and it was our kiwi sport lesson so the first thing that we did was start up with a warm up and we did star jumps, lunges and push ups after our warm up we were standing in a circle and setted the ball to each other and who ever does it too high or low then they are out it was a really fun game to play and it was funny. After that we did a girls vs boys volleyball game first to 3 and it was fun but we lost all 3 games and the girls won oh yeah and we also only had to set it to the girls and if we did it wrong then we are out and we were then we did just points and no one was going to be out and we won all the games and we were so happy because we finally won and we knew could do it after that we just played a normal game volleyball and out time was up and we took a photo with our volleyball coach and then we walked back to class. I felt sad after that because it was our last volleyball lesson and I will practicing some volleyball skills.

What I found Challenging:I found it hard to play the girls vs boys first to 3 volleyball because it was setting the ball and also serving the ball kind of but I knew I could do it and I never give up and stepped out I just kept playing and I am so proud about that.

What I found Enjoyed:I enjoyed doing the warm up because it fun doing star jumps & lungs and it was also funny doing the push ups because it was funny to do inplus I can't even do a push up but my I tried my best and I never gave up.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment