Pages

Saturday 23 June 2018

My Favorite 2 Music Groups

WALT:Tell About Music
New Edition
Hey guys so since I did my 2 favorite music artist yesterday I wanted to do my 2 favorite music groups so let's get to it so my first favorite music group is New Edition because there music is great to dance and listen too and also they just sound amazing. My favourite song from New Edition a song called Is This The End from their candy girl album because it is a wonderful song and it is sang very well from the group so that is why New Edition is my first favorite music group.
Boyz ll Men
 My second favorite music group is Boyz ll men because they are the best R&B group I ever heard in my hole entire life and there is no other group like them also they have amazing songs with their amazing voices my favourite song from Boyz ll Men is a song called The Color Of Love because it is a beautiful song and it has amazing backing vocals and amazing singing from the group so that is why Boyz ll Men is my second favourite music group so yeah you are welcome to leave and I hope you guys are having a great weekend so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment