Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

My Camp Relfection

Last week on Tuesday the kia manawanui team was got to camp raglan until Friday 1st june to bond with people that we normally do not hang out with and have fun with friends, teachers and adults helpers so this is my camp reflection.

The First thing that I enjoyed at camp raglan was low ropes because it was fun balancing on the ropes and also climbing on the ropes why you may ask well because the low ropes was not really my favourite but when I tried it it was really fun and I enjoyed it.

The Second thing that I enjoyed at camp raglan was kayaking because it was paddling the kayak and falling into water sometimes but it was funny why again you may ask because I never did kayaking before so it was good for me to try something and I'm so glad that I tried it because it was a lot of fun.

The Third thing that I enjoyed at camp raglan is the free time because we got to do anything we wanted to do like go to the sports gym the pool and also just to chill in our cabins but I did swimming because the pool was nice and cold and It was cool bombing in the pool.

The Fourth thing that I enjoyed at camp was the food because it tasted nice and we were served for breakfast, lunch and dinner oh yeah and the desert taste nice too why you may ask again even if you did not say it again well it is because there is no food like it and it one of the best meals I ever had.

One thing and one thing only that I did not enjoy was orienting because we walk up and down on the mountains and sleeping on the mud and I hated that oh and also stepping on cow poop which was so gross and nasty so that is why I did not enjoy orienting.    

The first thing that I found challenging was the team challenges that we did because it was for me to balance the log with my friend and climb up the wall but with teamwork we all got threw it so I am proud about that so that is why I found the team challenges challenging.

The second and last thing that I found challenging was abe selling because I was too sacred to abe sell down the waterfall even doe I did it once and the waterfall was too cold but I compete it and I am so glad that I did so that is why I found abe selling challenging.

I overcome the challenges that I did by trying my best, trusting my pears and never giving up with at the actives that I did so that is how I overcome my challenges at camp raglan.

By Alo

No comments:

Post a Comment