Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Where Are They Now - K-Ci & JoJo

 WALT:Write down about K-Ci & JoJo
Hey people so today I am going to write down about a famous R&B duo K-Ci & JoJo now if you do not know who they are let me write down a little bit of them so they originate from north carolina and they are brothers and they have amazing hits like all my life, tell me it's real, crazy and girl but before all that in 1990 they form the  group called jodeci with their friends DeVante Swing and Dalvin DeGrate and jodeci also has great hit's like forever my lady, come and talk me, love you 4 life and many more then in 1994 K-Ci and JoJo became a R&B duo but they are still in jodeci even today with Dalvin DeGrate but I have no idea Where DeVante Swing Is now but he is not dead but yeah that is a little something about K-Ci and JoJo. Now where are they now so in 2010 they  had a tv program about their lives like keeping up with the kardashians but now they are going on tour for them and jodeci (But just the 3 of them) and that is all that I know on where are they now so yeah you are welcome to leave  a comment and have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment