Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Music Reflection

WALT:Reflect on our music time 
Yesterday after tech we came back to school and had music and p.e so my group first p.e then we had music the first thing we did was  sit down then our music teacher (Caleb) told us that we had to be in groups for a talent show that we are having in week 10 so I got into a group with my friends Fe'ao and Timeus and everyone go into groups but only one person went solo that was Edith. After that we had think as a group what are we going do as a group sing a song, rap, dance or do stand up my group decided to sing a song and I thought that was a great idea so that is what we were going to do so we told caleb and he asked what song we thought about it and we choose a old song from 1994 end of the road by boyz ll men I love this song because it sounds amazing and make you feel relax so we choose that song then we started practicing for week 10 then it was lunchtime and we went back to class. I felt great after because I can not wait to perform in week 10 and to practice so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment