Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

3 Things And What I Can Do Better That I did On My Maths Test Today

WALT:Reflect on our math test
So today we had the pat maths test the first thing we did was get out our netbooks and Mrs Komor gave our password for our maths test then we got started and then we were done with the test then we wait for Mrs Komor to come and check it.

The questions it was easy and hard because some was easy to solve but most of them were hard because there was hard thing and I could not keep up but I got threw and I finished my test.

My Improving In maths I need to improve my fractions because I Have work on my fifths and my 10's I also have to improve my times tables because I don't  get it sometimes but if I practice over and over then I will start to get it and I will be good at it and the last thing that I need to improve is my counting now I know it sound childlike but sometime when I Count sometime I Miss a number and I do not feel great about that but if I count and count then I will get it and I will not miss a number.

What I can do better:I can work on my maths stuff that I do not know like for example my times tables and I can also work on my counting.

Leave a comment.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment