Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Tech Reflection

WALT:Tell What We Did At Tech
Today we had tech again the first thing we did was got our staff for tech the Mrs. Komor called out the roll then after that we lined up and walked down the bus then we went to tech.

 When we got there we had to park somewhere else for now on because where we park most of the time is bad for some reason so hoped out and walked through the main entrance and I was nervous because my uncle works there and if I saw him then it will be a little embarrassing but we saw him and it was ok.

 After that we went to our classroom and our cooking teacher told us that we were going to make vanilla muffins the things that we need was eggs, sugar, flour, oil and milk first we had to put in all the ingredients in the bowl then we whisked it all up after we put the muffin mixture into the muffin tray
Then we put it into the oven and put on 180. 

After we did all that it was done and our cooking teacher put chocolate syrup on top and it taste amazing then we took a photo of it then we cleaned up and ate after that the bell rang then we went back to the bus and went back to school.

I felt great because I learnt how to bake muffins and I had fun baking with my friends.


What I found challenging:I found it easy and hard because I was not sure if I put more or less flour and sugar but it was just right and for me it was not to sweet it was just good so I am glad.

What I enjoyed:I enjoyed baking the muffins because it is fun to do and good to make at home.

What can I do better:I can do more stuff like whisk and also look at the on how to make it properly but it was good.

Have a great day today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment