Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Maths Group Reflection (No KiwiSport Or P.E)

WALT:Reflect on what we did at maths
hey guys so today I had maths because I am in maths group and I missed kiwisport but it was ok first thing we did was sit on a table with our math teacher Kelly while Lydia record us for a teacher that wanted see how our maths go so what we first did was count in 1s which is pretty easy to do but we started from 27 to 50 and it was easy for me and for everyone else in the group after that we use the square boxes that you can squeeze and each of us had to said the numbers down then up. Then Kelly brang the dice and did addititon and who gets it first wins So I won and lost because it was hard and easy but it was good and everyone did good at it after she got out the maths questions card and we all had to verse each other and it was a lot fun later we had to come up with a group name we first choosed dice 7 but then we ended up doing new addition and it is a really good name then we went back to class. I felt great because I learnt a lot and I can not wait to do it tomorrow so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment