Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Tai Chi - Lesson 3 - Reflection

WALT:Write a reflection about what we did at tai chi
  Hey guys so today the room 9&10 boys had tai chi and I was so exitced so the first thing we did was went in the class bowed down then we did our breathing techniques then we did tiger push mountain after that we did the crane then we got out the chairs so we can so the sharing circle and lucking we did it not loud because if we did then we will have to lie down. 

Then we did the same thing we did and that was share a good thing we did and a bad thing also a random act of kindness
like if we did something nice without being told.

after that Mr. Gordon told us about the power word for our class last week was awareness and
this week it was listening so when he tell us something we have to listen like we do with a teacher. 

After that we putted our chairs away and  played a quick game it is when you get into buddies and stand face to face and also your feet and you put  your hands together and try to push them and if there feet move then there out I was out the first time but it was good. 

Then after that we got into our normal lines and bowed down and went back to class. I felt great after  that because I learnt a lot and I can not wait for next week.


What I found challenging:I found it  hard sharing because I am a very shy person and it is not easy for me.

What I enjoyed:I enjoyed playing the quick game because it was fun and simple to do.

What can I do better:I can try to not be shy and work more on my tai chi moves.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment