Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

KiwiSport/P.E Reflection




WALT:Write a reflection on kiwisport and p.e
P.E
Hey guys so today we had kiwisport and p.e for the last time this term so the first thing was sit down so Mrs Komor could take the roll then home group 1 walked down to kiwisport with Mr. L our teacher for the day and home group 2 lined up and waited for Mrs Komor then we walked down for p.e. When we first there was Mrs Komor show us moves on how to play volleyball then she will get 6 us each to stand on the left or right side so the first 6 people were Me Timeus, Fe'ao, Kaleb, Bianna and Hamish we tried our best and we had fun then the other 6 people after them then the last 6 came after that 6 people were in each side and then we played a game volleyball then the other 12 people come play until it is done when were done with that then we went to kiwisport.

KiwiSport
The first thing was sit down and our coach Peter told us that is our last lesson on tennis this term and he said that we will be doing 1v1 instead of 2 v 2 so 2 people at the back and in the front playing a game of tennis and then we switch so the 2 people at the back waiting has a chance to play and it keeps on going until I was with my friend Timeus and the other 2 people was Hamish and Fe'ao. So we kept on playing until Peter called us and we had to put things back like they were before then Peter was talking about the last 6 weeks we had in kiwisport and also told us about a tennis club after that we had a drink of water then walked back to class. I felt sad and great because tennis was done this term and I learned a lot while playing volleyball and tennis.

What I found challenging:I found it hard on volleyball because it was to serve and hit the ball.

What I enjoyed:I enjoyed playing tennis because it is a good game to play with you friends and on the video games.

What can I do better:I can work on my serving and hitting the ball on volleyball it is really hard but if I practice more than I will be good at it.  

You are welcome to leave a comment.

Have a great night sleep.    

No comments:

Post a Comment