Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Social Science (Natural Disasters) Reflection

IALT:reflect on social science
Hey guys so on Monday we did social science with Mrs Komor on natural disasters.

 The first thing we did was get into groups of 4 I was with Toma, Tevita & Kaleb. 

We had to choose a island or a country and we chose Samoa we had to find what natural disasters happen in Samoa and how it affect people. 

In Samoa they have earthquakes, tsunami, floods, droughts, volcanic eruptions and tropical storms.

 The effect of these natural disasters is losing their houses and becoming homeless, People lose their live and even some of their families.

They will also have no food to eat and water to drink and most of all no wear to sleep but beside outside with a blanket. 

That his what me, Kaleb, Toma & Tevita did for natural disasters at Samoa.

I found it hard to this task because it was hard trying to find the right things to put on natural disasters paper that we did for Samoa.

 But I know that I could do it and I did do it and I am so glad that I did.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment