Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Auckland Museum Trip Day 2 Reflection

IALT:reflect on the trip to the museum
Hey guys so I really enjoy going to the museum last week again on friday it was fun to see Wendy and Angellika again we had to finished off our work in buddies. 

I was with Fe'ao and we used to make this movie tinkercad and the green screen I enjoyed using tinkercad because I like to draw online (kind of). 

We then had our morning tea and that was also our time to chat we went back and finish our drawing off our drawing so we can use it as our backgrounds so we had to get it done.

So we will are about to have lunch soon so we decided to record after lunch so we did and we finish our drawing and then put it as our background and done our movie.

What I found Challenging:I found it hard using tinkercad because it was hard to draw how the city would after an earthquake.


What I enjoyed:I enjoyed recording something so we had something and also drawing the city after an earthquake online.


So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment