Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Kiwisport Reflection

IALT:reflect on kiwisport
Hey guy so I really enjoyed doing kiwisport yesterday it was really fun to do we got to be into buddies I was with Tevita and we all played a game of knee tag and if we got tap on the knee we would have to do one burpee.

We also practice our jab and cross with no boxing gloves and one of use had to hold a noodle and that was like a punching bag that we to hold but not heavy at all then we will switch after we do 10 jab and crosses.

We learnt this move called the silp when move you upper body to side and slipping to side a bit so the punch does not get you so we all practice then we did our left and right hook and uppercut.

We put it altogether and put it together to make combo and then we to name all 3 commandments but some could not remember it I was one of them but Kensington said all 3 of them and won himself a water bottle with a sticker to go on it.

I felt great after that because it was fun learning that silping move and playing some knee tag because I have not played that game for a time.

What I found Challenging:I found it hard and easy doing the combo because it was easy doing the jab, cross and hook but the silping move and uppercut move was hard so it is something I need to work on.

What I enjoyed:I enjoyed playing knee tag because it was playing with Tevita and also trying to a burpee.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment