Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

My First Tech Reflection For Term 3 2018

IALT:reflect on tech
Hey guys so after 2 weeks of not having tech we finally had tech so the first thing we did was line up and walked down to the bus.

When we got there my tech teacher Mrs Ferguson came and got us and other groups walked after us then we went inside the class and found a table to sat at. 

Mrs Ferguson called us to grab our chair and around the table she was sitting at and then she showed us type of clay to draft make our phone stand.

She said to make it like you mean it and that after we make our phone stand design that we will have to use a wood square phone to test out phone stand and then my teacher will have to take a photo of it.

The phone stand that I made was a like the little brown person on little big planet but it sitting down and the arms are pointing on the front so the arms can hold the phone.


I felt great after that because it was good finally to start making my phone stand even doe it was draft but I still enjoy and I can not wait to make my real phone stand.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment