Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 4 (Holiday Reflection) (What I Need To Improve On) (What I Am Looking Forward To Term 4)

   WALT:to reflect on our holidays
Hey guys so in the holidays was probably the greatest time of my life because me and my cousin got the chance to go to Hawaii for my other cousin's baptism and my birthday.

The best part of Hawaii for me going the beach and water park for a swim also eating the food and drinking the juice which was so nice also just going on a tour of Honolulu, Hawaii and going to P.C.C which stands for Polynesian Cultural Center.

The least part of Hawaii for me was the hot weather it was so hot we had to put AC on the car everyday we did not turn it off.

 Also with cars in Hawaii is that the steering wheel is on left side of the car so it the opposite of the cars here in New Zealand.

Oh and one thing that I left out of the best part of Hawaii is that it was my birthday there and I really enjoyed having my birthday on a different island I had a great time on my birthday and being in Hawaii.

What I am looking forward to for term 4 is Kiwisport, Motat Trip, Dine and Dance, Year 8 Prize Giving and Improving on my maths.

 I need to work on my fractions and decimals before I go to college and also just to try and have a great time this term before I leave this school. 

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and enjoy the rest of term.

No comments:

Post a Comment