Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Maths Reflection

What The Heck
WALT:reflect on maths 
Hey guys so we did maths and this term for maths we are learning about decimals and the place value of the decimals.

 We got into buddies and we had to do a task to write the number of whole number and fraction with decimal point I was Kaleb and task was to order each decimal point from the greatest to the least.

I found it hard to do so I went to Mrs Komor for help while Kaleb went to kapa haka and she showed me how to write the number in decimals and where the decimals point goes.

 That really helped and I learnt a lot from this and one of the things that I learnt is that the decimal point is always after the whole number because it is the main number of the number.

I felt good after that because I did not give up so I asked for help and now I know it and also I learnt a lot from and I know that I am starting to improve on my maths.

 So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment