Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Tech Reflection

IALT:reflect on tech
Hey guys so today we had tech so the first thing we did was get the things that we needed for tech then we lined up and walked to down to the bus and went to Tamaki College.

We all went to our class rooms and my group walked to Mr. Grundy class and then we put the chairs down and sat down and Mr. Grundy told us that we were going to finish off our workbook from last week.

So I had to find two more people for the pendant I am going make them but so far I still have me and my mum and I found images for me and some for my mum so I design the images and make into a pendant.

Mr. Grundy showed how to draw our design on the wood without doing it wrong then he showed us a machine that cut's the design of the wood so when we are drawing it on the wood we use the machine.

We then just ended up finishing off our workbook but some people already started to make there pendant and we did this until it was time to go back to school then when it was time we packed up and then the bell rang and we walked to the bus and went back to school.

I felt great after that because I learnt how to use a machine that I just learnt about today and I can not to finish my workbook and start making my pendant.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment