Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Kiwisport Reflection (Last Session & Reflection Of This Term)

IALT:reflect on the last session of kiwisport
Hey guys so we had kiwisport and it was our last session for the term so the first thing we did was sit on the floor and Pat explain what we were going to do today.

So Pat told us to get in buddies I was with Jose and we had to sit down facing each other with a cone in the middle and we all had to put our hand on our hands and when Pat blows the whistle we try to grab it first and who ever gets the cone first they win or you win.

We then had to sit down with our backs facing each other and when she blows it again we would have to turn around fast and get it first too.

We also had to go stand at the back off the wall and when she blows it we have to crawl to the cone fast as and try to get it first and win.

So after that Pat told us that the people that were standing on my line were going to do boxing and the other side will be the person with the noodle holding it up so we can do the boxing moves.

So we did 4 boxing combos so the first one we did jab, cross, rock & cross, the second one was jab, cross, move, cross the third one was jab, cross, roll, cross and the fourth and last one was jab, cross, left hook, right hook, left uppercut and right uppercut.

So after that we switched and I was holding the noodle and Jose was boxing and we did the same thing and then we put all our staff away and we had to do a plank in a circle after that we took a photo since it was our last session and then we went back to class.

I felt great after because I really enjoy doing kiwisport this term and I was also so glad that it was boxing.

I found it hard doing the combos because it was hard to tell my left or right so you can tell that I am really good with my left or right but I tried my best and did some combos right.

I enjoyed playing the cone game because it was fun trying to the cone first and crawling to the cone it was a funny game to play.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment