Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

My Poem (Earthquakes)

EARTHQUAKES

Tectonic plates moving


People screaming


Car alarms beeping


Houses sweeping away like a broom
Cracks in my room
This day is cruel
Not knowing what to do
I need some food
I feel so blu
my room look likes it has the flu
I now have ripped shoes
The wind sounds like a cow’s moo
There’s nowhere to go to
The shaking feels like somebody doing kung fu
The only shirt & pants that I have on is navy blue
My family is going coo coo


Still not knowing to do


It’s over with it’s done threw


Now my house is swept away


And now everywhere look like it has the flu

I want you to understand that everything you have that you appreciate it because you never know that a earthquake or any natural disaster could take it all away from you.

IALT:tell about our poem
Hey guys so on Monday or Tuesday I finish off my poem on earthquakes and then I recorded myself saying it so I hope you enjoy watching my video and reading my poem so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment