Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Tech Reflection

IALT:reflect on tech
Hey guys so yesterday we had tech and we switch groups and it was our last switch for this year so the last group that we switch to this year is hard materials.

So when we first got there we sat at each table I sat with Aumau, Lofa and Mr. Tafea and then Mr. Grundy introduce himself to the year 7's and Mr. Tafea because me and the rest of year 8's knew him from last year.

Last year when I Mr. Grundy's class we did woodwork and I made a car but this year was going to be different we are going to be making a pendant that is a piece of metal that hangs from a chain worn to put around your neck.

So we first had to go threw the rules in Mr. Grundy's class and then think of 4 people to make the pendant for and why even one of them could yourself.

So Mr. Grundy showed us some work from a ex-student that went to tamaki collage for 5 weeks 4 years ago so Mr. Grundy showed his work for an example.

He wrote that he would make for his mum, aunty, cousin and himself so we had same things and find 4 easy symbols to make with the metal.

For now I just have me and my mom but I am still thinking of 2 more people that I can make it for then after that Mr. Grundy showed us a how to video that he made on how to make the piece of metal your design for the pendant.

Then after that we packed up and then walked to the bus and went back to school.

 I felt great after that because I learnt something new which the word pendent and the meaning of it.

So yeah you are welcome you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment