Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Tech Reflection

WALT:Reflect on tech
Hey guys so last week we had tech the first thing we did was get our staff that we needed for tech then Mrs.Komor took the role after that we walked down to the bus to go tech when we got there we got our things ready for cooking then we washed our hands and got into buddy I went with my friends Aumau and Wally Mei then after that our cooking teacher told us that we will be making butter chicken and bread.

 Unfortunately I forgot how to make the bread so sorry but I do remember the butter chicken so first me and Wally Mei cut the chicken then we fry the chicken until it is brown and then later we added onions into the frying pan after that we add in the sauce to add some flavour and later it should be done our one turn out really good and I am proud of it after we cooked we cleaned up and eat and it tasted really good then we washed our plates and packed our staff then we walked to back to the bus to go back to school.

    I felt great after that because It was amazing cooking so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.             

No comments:

Post a Comment