Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Reading Reflection

WALT:Reflect on reading
Hey guys so today we had reading and it was about out outer space so the first thing we did was into groups of 5 and then we had to choose another group to be in there was The Sun, The Earth, Night Light and Night and Day. 

I choose night and day because I always wonder where does the sun goes at night and also the moon when it is daytime so I was the only boy in the night and day group but it was ok so we watched a video about night and day and then we watched it again but this timewe took some notes on our books.

After that Miss Aireen gave us a big paper to write all the stuff that we know about night and day and we wrote a lot of ideas from the video that we watched later it was lunchtime and we packed up
 I felt great after that because I learnt a lot about night and day and how it happens so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment