Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

MY WRITING GOALS FOR TERM 2

WALT:Tell about our writing goals

Hey guys so these are my writing goal for this term

Why These 2 Goals Are Important To Me: These goals are important to me because it can help me with my writing and I can achieve this goal by working on it and getting some help from my friends or teacher and it is important because it help me when I do free writing or a test.

How Can These Goals Can Help Me In The Future:
These goals can help me in the future by me remembering what my goals and achieve them in collage or wherever I go that has something to do with writing and just remember what my writing goals are when I am stuck on something. This can help me in the future by being motivated by my writing quotes and my 2 important goals for writing.  

You are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment