Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Swimming Reflection - After school blog


WALT:Swim.

Hi this is my reflection on what we did at the pools today you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day and night.

What i found challenging:I found it hard because when i did the rope it did not go too far and also the orange thing but i did it again and again then i got it and it was fun at the end.

What i enjoy:I enjoyed doing the noodle it was really funny and i hope to do it again.

What i can do better:I can try my best to chuck as far as i can and not to say help a very long time.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Alo,
    Great Job on your reflection for your readers to know some information to what your are learning in your swimming lesson.One thing that I think you should work on is your WALT by putting more information that just the word swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for that

    ReplyDelete