Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

KiwiCan With Room 10 Reflection - After school blog


IALT:Write a reflection about kiwi can.

Hi this is my work on kiwi can i had a lot of fun you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day and night.

What i founded Challenging:I found it hard running around when girls were chucking the ball around because i was trying we best to not get out but lucky i did not.

What i enjoy:I enjoyed having a great time with room 10 because we really got to bond.

What i can do better:i can try my best on facing with challenges.

2 comments:

  1. WOW ALo,
    Great Job on your reflection about our KiwiCan lesson with room 10 and great information for your readers to know what we did.Great Job Alo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alo,
    Nice,I like the way how you put some information to your
    blogpost.And aslo i really like how yoy really love that game

    ReplyDelete