Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Swimming Reflection - After school blog


WALT:Swim.

Hi this is my work on what we did on swimming today you are welcome to leave a comment have a great day and night.

What i found challenging:I found it easy and hard because i was nervous to swim because i have not swim at a long time but when i got in the pool i felt good and i was having a lot of fun with my friends.

What i enjoy:I enjoyed how the pool was nice and cold and having a great time with my friend and also doing freestyle and swing down to the ground it was just amazing.

What i can i do better:i can try my best at floating more good and to remember the moves from the last lessons that we have.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Alo,
    Great reflection about your swimming lesson.I really hope you had enjoyed it and hoped to go again for the second time but great Job on your reflection about your swimming lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for that

    ReplyDelete