Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

5 Things That I Enjoyed About 2018

IALT:reflect on 2018
Hey guys so school is going to finish on Friday so today I wanted to write and reflect on 5 things that I enjoyed about 2018.

The first thing I enjoyed about this year was Camp Raglan because I really bonded with my friends and also made some other friends also just having fun swimming in the pool, doing all the activities, the food and just having the best time of my life.

The second thing I enjoyed about this year was Parakai Springs because I got to listen to music on the bus and also go for a swim with my friends and eating bbq and just having a great time at the pools and with my friends too.

The third thing I enjoyed about this year was Dine and Dance because the food was tasty and nice the drinks taste amazing and the dancing was just funny and enjoyable and just making memories

The fourth thing I enjoyed about this year was the Talent Show because we got to show what we are good at and also raise money for our trip to Camp Raglan.

The fifth and final thing that I enjoyed about this year was just being in the Kia Manawanui team I really enjoyed hanging with my friends and teachers and also just being in this class and I am really going to miss being here in Tamaki Primary School.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment