Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018 Reflection Questions

IALT:reflect on 2018 again
Hey guys so today I wanted to do another reflection on 2018 since I am leaving this school and school will done on Friday so I will answering the questions that Mrs Komor gave me and my class about 2018.

3 word that I would describe 2018 is Funny, Team and Positive because this year was a great year for me I made some new friends even other people that I don't hang out with and also I got to make people laugh and other people got to make me laugh and just working as team by helping someone and just having a great time.

1 achievement that I am proud of is building positive relationship because I made friends everyone  even shy people so they can talk to me and also try to make them to try to be confident and to talk to other people too.

New things that I discovered about myself is I am funny because I make people laugh and also that I am confident so I can say a speech in front of my class and school and just making learning heaps of fun.   

A new skill that I learn was to make my maths more better because I can now work out maths problems and find out answer to any maths not just addition and multiplication.

5 people that I enjoyed hanging out with this year was Demetrius, Tevita, Toma, Aumau and Amon because they are just fun and funny to hang out with they kind to me and they show respect to just like I show kind and respect to them so they were also like brothers that I always wanted positive brothers.

 One person that had the biggest impact on me was Fe'ao because he always support me with my work and made me laugh and I can basically say he is another friend of mine and I also like the handshake that we always do. 

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment