Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Predator Free Reflection

IALT:Reflect to our predator free lesson 
Hey guys so today we had a lesson on animals predators with Ms. Treena and she talked about how predators which are pests that they are killing our native New Zealand animals and saw a message from the predator free natural watcher and he wrote that we should respect the to pests and we had to reply to the message and I sightly agree and disagree because they our native animals but we should respect to there will be less killing NZ animals.

This is the comment that I wrote to Nature Watcher
I sightly agree and disagree because I think that we should respect the pests but at the same time it does not sound right because they our killing our native New Zealand animals but I think we need to respect them because they just need to be loved so there can be less killing the NZ animals so that is why I sightly agree and disagree.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment