Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Kiwisport Reflection

IALT:reflect on kiwisport
Hey guys so today and I do mean today we had kiwisport for a make up lesson because we did not have kiwisport last week so we first got spit in 4 groups and I was with Kaleb, Grace, Tevita and Jose.

We had to grab a belt and two red tags and the other teams got blue and red tags and my team and the other team went with Coach Will and the other half went with Coach Karl and played flag football not together but just playing on different sides of the field.

About 15 minutes later we switch to Coach Karl and the other red team came to our side and we played with the blue team on Coach Karl side.

After that we packed our belts and tags and got a drink of water and then we went back to class for lunch.

What I found challenging was trying to catch the ball because I will always miss catching but with practice I know I can do it.

What I enjoyed was playing with friends and getting better on flag football.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment