Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

Samoa vs Tonga Rugby Game Tonight and Tragic News


 WALT:Tell about the rugby game
Hi I would like to write down that the Tonga vs Samoa game is tonight. 

On the news the Samoan fans are starting a brawl with the tongan fans for some reason I hate it and I want it to stop because I am tongan but people think im Samoan because of my name but I am Tongan. 

What I found challenging was that this is happening and we are all islanders so we should not do this.

My next step is to try to do the right thing because if we do not we will not alone but anyway enjoy the game (If you are going to watch it). My production is Tonga 25 Samoa 14.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Alo,
    Great reflection about the game yesterday keep up the good work.I really enjoy reading down the fact that you had puttin down what you thought the scores will be and I had really enjoy looking at what you had found challenging.
    -Great Job Alo!

    ReplyDelete