Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

KiwiSport Reflection


WALT:Reflect on my kiwisport time
Hey guys today i am going to be writing on what we did at kiwisport.The first thing we did was have a warm up game of dodgeball we got into to teams and whoever was hit have to join the other team that is throwing the ball it was really fun i did not get hit (Telling the truth) and we also kept on switching and it got very confusing the after that we did shot put. we had to get into  groups of 3 but my friend timeus did not have a buddy so we just did 4 people so w go into a square shape and was passing the ball but as a shot put 10 Minutes  later we all came back put the big ball and got the real one the we stand in a line doing our shot put together i failed but i kept trying and i did it then we put it away then we went back to class.

What i found changing:I found it hard and easy because when we were playing dodgeball it was really hard throwing at them but at shotput i did much better than before.

What i enjoy:I enjoyed doing shot put in a group because it was really doing it with my friends then doing by myself.

What i can do better:I can work on my shot put because i did not throw that well and my dodgeball so i can aim properly.

Have a great afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment