Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Tai Chi Reflection (First WALT of 2018)


WALT:Write a reflection on we we did for tai chi
Today me and the room 9 & 10 boys went to tai chi because the girls were doing something else so we went to the hall. When we got to the hall the tai chi teacher was there his name was Mr Gordon he has been doing tai chi since 1976 my mum was only 6 year old when he started so when he said that i was like (OMG) are you for real but he was cool. He also told us about his daughter and it was really sad he said that
when she is born she will not survive because she only had a half heart so she she did not have a whole heart but when she was born she was alive now and she is now 24 so I am really happy her and i am glad that she is still alive. He also told that he has been in the heart foundation of 14 years after that we got into it and I was excited. So we got started with some breathing in and out then we got in to some moves like the Crane stance, Tiger push mountain, Cover the heart, Stay safe and Open gate. Then we sat in a circle called a sharing circle when we have to say our name and what we like and what we don't like I was nervous because i was shy to talk in front of the boys but i got up then I talked then I sat down and i felt happy because I was not shy when got up. Then we played a game when we had to do all the moves then after that he brang a  noodle that you play in the pool and told us to put our hands up and he told us soft and hard and if we said  soft or hard then he would hit us in the stomach with the noodle but it is not sore but when it came to me i was like surprise me and he hit me in the head and everyone started laughing and I was laughing as well because it was really funny then we finished up and went back to class. I felt good after that because It was really fun and I learnt so It was amazing and I can not wait for next week when we do it again so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night and day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Alo.
    I'm glad you're enjoying Tai Chi. You remembered everything about it so it must have been good. I would be shy as well, but you always do a good job whenever you have to speak in front of people! Keep it up, I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete