Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

5 Things That I Enjoyed At The Pool Day Yesterday

The first thing that I really liked that I did at the pool was swim in the big pool because it was a lot of fun and we played volleyball and starts chucking people in the pool.


The second thing that I really liked at the pool is the activities that we did because I got to do it with my friends and getting the time to swim and also have fun with people that I do not hardley hangout with so it was good.


The third thing that I really liked at the pools was going on the hydro slide because it was really fun sliding in the dark and getting splash at the end.


The fourth thing that I really liked at the pools was the food that we ate  because it was really yummy and I really enjoyed also the food that we had was sausages it was tasteful.


The fifth and final that I really liked at the pool day was playing with my friends because it was amazing and we played a lot of games.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Alo,
    I really like the way that you made 5 reasons about what you enjoyed at the pools.I just want to help you out with saying to re-read your work to make sure it makes sense, Write about what you disliked at the pools, and also write about what you found challenging other than that keep up the good work and have a fantastic day!!!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toma for the head up because if you did not comment down my mistakes then I would have not fix but I should have re-read so thank you Toma and have a great day.

      Delete
    2. Hey alo , LJ here . I hope you had an AMAZING day with everyone at the pools .Just adding on to Toma's point there , remember to add what you may have not have liked and what you found challenging . But eitherway, what a great explanation you have written and you've stated it very well with your five reasons.

      Enjoy Blogging.
      From LJ.

      Delete